- 16 ounces smoked catfish
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Smoke the catfish in a Cajun cooker with hickory sticks and charcoal for
2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl and season to taste with garlic, paprika,
- Shape into a loaf and cover with chopped parsley and pecans.
- Serve on crackers or Melba toast.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.