Citrus Shrimp Kabobs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 pound extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 green and/or red bell peppers, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Blend lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, oil, honey and oregano in small
- Place shrimp and 1/3 cup juice mixture in nonmetal bowl or plastic bag;
refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally. Reserve remaining juice mixture.
- Remove shrimp, discarding marinade. Place shrimp alternately with pepper
pieces on metal skewers.*
- Grill over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side, brushing with reserved
* Wooden skewers may be substituted. Soak skewers in water for 1 hour before using.
Yield: 4 servings
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.