This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Foil Barbecued Shrimp
- 2 pounds shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- 1/2 cup snipped parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- In a saucepan melt butter; stir in parsley, curry powder, garlic, salt and
- Add shrimp; stir to coat.
- Divide shrimp mixture equally among 6 (18 x 12-inch) pieces of heavy duty
foil. Fold foil around shrimp, sealing the edges well.
- Grill shrimp over hot coals for about 8 minutes.
- Turn and grill until done, 7 to 8 minutes more.
- Serve in foil packages, if desired.