Foil Barbecued Shrimp
- 2 pounds shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- 1/2 cup snipped parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- In a saucepan melt butter; stir in parsley, curry powder, garlic, salt and
- Add shrimp; stir to coat.
- Divide shrimp mixture equally among 6 (18 x 12-inch) pieces of heavy duty
foil. Fold foil around shrimp, sealing the edges well.
- Grill shrimp over hot coals for about 8 minutes.
- Turn and grill until done, 7 to 8 minutes more.
- Serve in foil packages, if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.