- 2 pounds shrimp (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter (no substitute)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon any wine available
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- Melt butter and add all ingredients except shrimp.
- Using foil (12 x 18-inches) packets or small foil pans, add shrimp to butter
sauce and divide evenly.
- Seal packets or pans with foil completely so you can turn these over the
coals after 8 minutes; grill another 8 minutes until done.
- Serve in foil packets.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.