Grilling, Smoking and Barbecuing Recipes
Grilled Catfish Cajun-Style
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon blackened fish seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 catfish fillets (1 1/3 pounds)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Lemon wedges and celery tops
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and seasoning mixture on both sides of fish.
- Spray a wire fish basket with cooking spray; place fish in basket.
- Grill fish, covered, over medium coals (400 degrees F) for 7 to 10 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove fish from basket; place on a serving platter.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and celery tops.