Grilled Catfish Cajun-Style
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon blackened fish seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 catfish fillets (1 1/3 pounds)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Lemon wedges and celery tops
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and seasoning mixture on both sides of fish.
- Spray a wire fish basket with cooking spray; place fish in basket.
- Grill fish, covered, over medium coals (400 degrees F) for 7 to 10 minutes
on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove fish from basket; place on a serving platter.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and celery tops.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.