Grilled Catfish with Coffee Butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds catfish fillets
- Combine lemon juice, instant coffee, butter, onion powder and salt.
- Brush mixture thickly onto fillets.
- Broil 3 to 4 inches from the outdoor grill for 10 minutes.
- Turn and brush fish again with sauce.
- Broil for 10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily.
- Brush the catfish again with the coffee butter and serve.
Makes 6 servings
If you prefer to broil in the oven, have the rack about 6 inches from the broiler
and cook for about 4 minutes per side.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.