- 6 cleaned catfish (1 to 1 1/2 pounds each)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, melted
- Juice of 6 lemons
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- After coals have burned, place fish on grill.
- Combine all ingredients for basting sauce and baste frequently as fish cook.
- Cook for 20 minutes on one side; turn and cook an additional 15 minutes,
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.