This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 6 cleaned catfish (1 to 1 1/2 pounds each)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, melted
- Juice of 6 lemons
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- After coals have burned, place fish on grill.
- Combine all ingredients for basting sauce and baste frequently as fish cook.
- Cook for 20 minutes on one side; turn and cook an additional 15 minutes,