Grilled Grouper Tangerine
Grouper fillets are marinated in a seasoned tangerine marinade, grilled, then served with tangerine slices and fresh herb garnish.
- 4 (6-ounce) grouper fillets
- 2 tangerines, juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, coarse ground
- vegetable cooking spray
- fresh herbs for garnish
- tangerine slices for garnish
- Place the fillets in a shallow dish.
- To prepare the citrus marinade, combine the zest from both tangerines with tangerine juice, olive oil, white wine, herbs and black pepper in a small bowl; mix well.
- Pour the marinade over the fish and marinate for 1 to 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Coat grill with vegetable spray and preheat on medium-high heat.
- Grill fillets for 4 to 5 minutes on each side until center is opaque and meat flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with herbs and tangerine slices and serve.
Recipe and photo credit: Florida Department of Agriculture