This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Grilled Lemon Herb Shrimp
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Eucalyptus honey
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound (21 to 25 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined, with shells on tails
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except shrimp.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill.
- Drain shrimp; thread on 3 skewers.
- Grill for 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp are opaque; turning once.
- Serve warm.
Makes 3-4 main dish servings or 12 appetizer servings
Shrimp may also be broiled. After draining, place on a broiler pan. Broil 4 inches
from heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until shrimp are opaque; turning once. For added
tartness, add an additional Tablespoon of lemon juice and a dash of salt.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Honey Board