This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Grilled Salmon with Apricot Sauce
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup California Chardonnay or apple juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Oil grill rack or spray with cooking spray.
- Heat grill.
- Place frozen salmon, skin side down, on grill over medium heat.
- Cover and cook for 15 to 18 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, stir remaining ingredients in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thickened and bubbly.
- Serve salmon with warm apricot sauce.