Grilled Salmon with Apricot Sauce
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup California Chardonnay or apple juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Oil grill rack or spray with cooking spray.
- Heat grill.
- Place frozen salmon, skin side down, on grill over medium heat.
- Cover and cook for 15 to 18 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, stir remaining ingredients in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thickened and bubbly.
- Serve salmon with warm apricot sauce.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.