This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Grilled Salmon Dijon
- 4 salmon fillets, 1 1/2 to 2 pounds total, skins on
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Dried dill weed, to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Spread the Dijon mustard evenly over the flesh side of the salmon fillets
and season them with salt, pepper and dill weed.
- Spray the fillets with nonstick cooking spray and place them on the grill
flesh side down.
- Cover and grill the salmon over medium heat on a gas grill or over medium
- Turn the salmon about 60 degrees after 2 minutes to create a “diamond”
pattern on the fillets.
- After 2 minutes more, turn the salmon over and grill for 3 to 4 minutes,
depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- To remove the fillets from the grill, slide a metal spatula between the
flesh and the skin and carefully separate each fillet from the skin. (The salmon
will skin itself as it cooks.)
- Remove the skins from the grill and discard.