Grilled Salmon Dijon
- 4 salmon fillets, 1 1/2 to 2 pounds total, skins on
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Dried dill weed, to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Spread the Dijon mustard evenly over the flesh side of the salmon fillets
and season them with salt, pepper and dill weed.
- Spray the fillets with nonstick cooking spray and place them on the grill
flesh side down.
- Cover and grill the salmon over medium heat on a gas grill or over medium
- Turn the salmon about 60 degrees after 2 minutes to create a “diamond”
pattern on the fillets.
- After 2 minutes more, turn the salmon over and grill for 3 to 4 minutes,
depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- To remove the fillets from the grill, slide a metal spatula between the
flesh and the skin and carefully separate each fillet from the skin. (The salmon
will skin itself as it cooks.)
- Remove the skins from the grill and discard.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.