Grilled Salmon with Hazelnut Butter
- 1 pound salmon, trout or other medium-firm fish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Spread nuts in shallow microwavable bowl or pie plate.
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH for 30 seconds to one minute, stirring once
or twice, until light brown.
- Let cool.
- Mix hazelnuts and remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- Brush grill rack with canola oil. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Make Hazelnut Butter.
- Cut fish into four portions.
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with salt and pepper.
- Cover and grill fish four to six inches from medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Turn and then spread one tablespoon hazelnut butter over each fillet.
- Cover and grill for 4 to 6 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.