Grilled Salmon and Pasta
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup Star Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 ounces fresh salmon (1-inch thick)
- 2 large (about 6 ounce) Portabella mushroom caps, cut into thick strips
- 2 medium green or golden zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 pound capellini or spaghetti pasta, cooked al dente
- 1/4 cup chopped Star Spanish Olives
- Sprigs of fresh oregano (for garnish)
- Prepare barbecue grill for direct cooking (medium heat).
- Thirty minutes before needed, combine lemon juice, oregano, garlic, pepper
and olive oil. Reserve two thirds of olive oil mixture.
- Brush remaining olive oil mixture onto salmon, Portabella mushrooms and
zucchini while grilling.
- Repeat brushing with olive oil mixture several times during cooking.
- When cooking is completed, break salmon into bite-size pieces, cut mushroom
strips and zucchini halves into 1-inch pieces; set aside and keep warm.
- Heat reserved olive oil mixture in large skillet and add cooked capellini;
- Divide capellini and grilled ingredients among 4 plates and sprinkle 1 tablespoon
chopped Spanish olives over the top of each serving.
- Garnish each plate with fresh oregano sprig.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.