Grilled Salmon with Tarragon Mustard Sauce
A homemade flavored butter seasoned with mustard, tarragon, and a touch of
sugar. It adds tremendous flavor to grilled salmon, either on the side or to
baste the fish while grilling.
- 1 1/2-2 pounds salmon fillet or steaks
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Challenge Unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon (or 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon)
- Soften butter (do not melt), then whisk in mustard, sugar, and tarragon. Set
aside to allow flavors to meld while fish is grilling. (Sauce may be prepared
ahead of time and refrigerated. Warm to room temperature before serving.)
- Grill or broil salmon. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve hot with accompanying sauce. Sauce may also be used to baste fish
during the final cooking stage.
Serves 4 to 6.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.