Grilled Shrimp Rellenos
- 8 to 12 large fresh Poblano chiles
- 1 pound small, cooked shrimp
- 3/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced (including tops)
- Green salsa
- Sour cream
- Place chiles on grill 4 to 6 inches over hot coals.
- Cook until chiles are blistered and somewhat charred on one side.
- Remove and peel any skin that removes easily.
- Slit lengthwise down the cooked side and remove seeds.
- Mix shrimp and onions and fill chiles with mixture.
- Place over medium fire and cover grill with lid.
- Cook without turning until shrimp mixture is hot to touch (5-7 minutes).
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.