Grilled Shrimp Rellenos
- 8 to 12 large fresh Poblano chiles
- 1 pound small, cooked shrimp
- 3/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced (including tops)
- Green salsa
- Sour cream
- Place chiles on grill 4 to 6 inches over hot coals.
- Cook until chiles are blistered and somewhat charred on one side.
- Remove and peel any skin that removes easily.
- Slit lengthwise down the cooked side and remove seeds.
- Mix shrimp and onions and fill chiles with mixture.
- Place over medium fire and cover grill with lid.
- Cook without turning until shrimp mixture is hot to touch (5-7 minutes).
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.