Grilled Shrimp Scampi
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds raw, cleaned, shelled shrimp
- In a plastic or glass bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley,
garlic, black pepper and crushed red pepper.
- Stir in the shrimp and marinate for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat grill.
- Remove shrimp from the marinade, and thread onto skewers.
- Grill for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until done.
Yield: 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.