- 2 pounds unpeeled large or jumbo shrimp
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- Wash shrimp and drain on paper towels.
- Mix oil, lemon juice, salad dressing mix, salt, pepper and Worcestershire
- Place shrimp in bowl and cover with marinade.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Lift shrimp from marinade with slotted spoon and push onto skewers.
- Place on charcoal grill about 6 inches from hot coals.
- Grill for about 10 minutes, turning once and brushing with marinade.
- Pour remaining marinade into pan. Stir in brown sugar, soy sauce and onion.
Heat to boiling.
- Serve as a dip for shrimp.
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.