The marinade in this recipe can be used for most fish.
- 4 large swordfish steaks, cut in half
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Lemon wedges
- Prick swordfish all over and place in shallow, glass dish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, except lemon wedges, which are used for
garnish. Pour over the swordfish.
- Marinate for 1 to 3 hours (or longer, if desired).
- Broil or grill fish using moderate heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side, basting
with remaining marinade.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.