The marinade in this recipe can be used for most fish.
- 4 large swordfish steaks, cut in half
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Lemon wedges
- Prick swordfish all over and place in shallow, glass dish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, except lemon wedges, which are used for garnish. Pour over the swordfish.
- Marinate for 1 to 3 hours (or longer, if desired).
- Broil or grill fish using moderate heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side, basting with remaining marinade.