This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Grilled Tuna Steaks
- 4 (3/4-inch thick) tuna steaks
- 1 cup commercial Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons freshly-ground pepper
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Place tuna steaks in a 12 x 8-inch dish; pour salad dressing over tuna.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once.
- Remove steaks from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Sprinkle pepper on both sides of steaks.
- Grill, covered, over medium coals (425 degrees F) for 5 minutes on each
side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting occasionally
- Place on a serving plate; squeeze a lemon wedge over each steak.