Grilled Tuna Steaks
- 4 (3/4-inch thick) tuna steaks
- 1 cup commercial Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons freshly-ground pepper
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Place tuna steaks in a 12 x 8-inch dish; pour salad dressing over tuna.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once.
- Remove steaks from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Sprinkle pepper on both sides of steaks.
- Grill, covered, over medium coals (425 degrees F) for 5 minutes on each
side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting occasionally
- Place on a serving plate; squeeze a lemon wedge over each steak.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.