Grilled Salmon and Pineapple
Asian Seafood Sauce delicately flavors the salmon and pineapple for a satisfying
combination. Serve with white rice or wild rice.
- 1/2 cup McCormick® Asian Seafood Sauce, divided
- 1 pound salmon steaks or fillets
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- Pour 1/4 cup of the Asian Seafood Sauce over fish and pineapple in shallow
dish; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove fish and pineapple from sauce. Discard any remaining sauce.
- Grill fish over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until fish flakes
easily with a fork.
- Brush with remaining 1/4 cup sauce halfway through cooking.
- Grill pineapple 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve with fish.
Prep Time: 5 min | Marinate: 20 min | Cook Time: 14 min | Makes 4 servings
Substitute swordfish or mahi mahi for the salmon.
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick & Company