Lemon Pepper Shrimp, Scallops and Veggie Kabobs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 sea scallops
- 4 thin Prosciutto slices
- 8 large shrimp
- 4 large pearl onions
- 6 large mushrooms
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into squares
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into squares
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into squares
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, thyme and pepper.
- Wrap each scallop with Prosciutto, and secure with a wooden pick.
- Place scallop and shrimp in dish. Pour oil mixture over.
- Cover and marinate for 2 hours.
- Alternate scallops, vegetables and shrimp on skewers, using two scallops
and two shrimp for each of the four kabobs.
- Grill until seafood turns opaque; basting frequently, about 12 minutes,
- Serve over long grain rice with pine nuts and lemon juice added.
Makes 4 kabobs.