Lobster Barbecue Mexican Style
- 1 cooked spiny lobster
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, cilantro, salt, pepper and the
juice of half a lime.
- Split the cooked lobster and clean out the cavity, removing the viscera.
(Or purchase whole, cooked split lobster.)
- Rub the lobster meat with some of the butter mixture and carefully place,
cut side down, on a hot grill. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, until lobster is browned
and warmed through.
- Melt remaining butter mixture and serve with the grilled lobster, along
with additional lime wedges.
Source: California Seafood Council