Marie's Caesar Shrimp Skewers
- 1/2 cup Marie's Caesar Dressing
- 1 pound shrimp, cleaned
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 5 skewers
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Combine dressing and parsley together, reserving about 1/3 of the mixture.
- Place shrimp in dressing and let marinate for one hour, or more if desired.
- Skewer shrimp, and grill.
- Serve with reserved sauce on the side.
- Serve warm with Marie's Caesar Dressing.
Yield: 5 servings
Recipe used with permission from Marie's Salad Dressings - mariesdressings.com.