Marinated Catfish Appetizers
- 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 pounds catfish
- 1 small bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small bottle soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- Juice of 6 lemons
- Red onion slices
- Fillet the catfish and cut the fillets into inch-wide strips.
- Mix together the next 6 ingredients and put into blender to mix.
- Soak the catfish strips for at least 3 hours in mixture (overnight is better)
in the refrigerator.
- Put fillets on skewers with red onion slices between fish slices, and cook
15 minutes on charcoal grill, or until fish is done.