Old Bay Grilled Lime Tuna Steak
Enjoy fresh, grilled tuna marinated with the refreshing flavor of lime and OLD BAY Seasoning.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Cilantro Leaves
- 1 pound tuna steaks
- Mix first 4 ingredients in small bowl.
- Place tuna in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish.
- Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
Makes 4 servings.
Substitute halibut, mahi mahi or swordfish for the tuna.
Calories: 292, Fat: 20 g, Cholesterol: 42 mg, Sodium: 593 mg, Carbohydrates: 2 g, Protein: 26 g
Recipe and photo credit: