Orange Barbecue Shrimp
- 3/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 10 strips smoked bacon
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 20 extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Combine all ingredients except the bacon and shrimp. Simmer sauce gently
for 20 minutes.
- Cool, cover and refrigerate.
- Cook bacon until fat is clear, cut in half.
- Wrap each shrimp in bacon; secure with a wooden pick.
- Grill or broil until bacon is crisp.
- Baste with barbecue sauce.
- Continue cooking until shrimp are pink and opaque.