Orange Glazed Salmon
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 7 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 1/2 teaspoons sherry or apple juice
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (2 pound) salmon fillet (3/4 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Set aside 1/2 cup marinade
for basting; cover and refrigerate.
- Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the salmon.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Spoon reserved marinade over fish.
- Grill for 15-20 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork,