Original No. 7 BBQ Shrimp
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 1/2 cups Jack Daniels Original No.7 Barbecue Recipe Grilling Sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Cut slices of bacon in half. Cook bacon halfway (should not be crisp).
- Combine Jack Daniel's Grilling Sauce, lemon juice and garlic powder.
- Pour half of mixture into separate bowl for use later.
- Dip shrimp into half of sauce to thoroughly coat.
- Wrap each piece of shrimp with 1/2 piece of bacon.
- Place on skewer; leave small space between shrimp.
- Place on hot grill, basting with remaining sauce.
- Grill for approximately 4 to 6 minutes, depending on size of shrimp.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine April 28, 2001.
Source: Jack Daniels' Grilling Sauce package