Salmon Steaks with Tarragon Sauce
Just 20 minutes and five ingredients and you'll be serving a restaurant-fancy main dish.
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Dash salt
- 2 salmon steaks, 1 inch thick
- Heat gas grill or coals.
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients except salmon steaks.
- When ready to grill, place salmon steaks on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill over medium coals.
- Cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with fork and is opaque in center.
- Serve salmon with tarragon sauce.
Prep Time: 20 Min
Total Time: 20 Min
Makes: 2 servings
Reprinted with permission from