Salmon Steaks with Tarragon Sauce
Just 20 minutes and five ingredients and you'll be serving a restaurant-fancy
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Dash salt
- 2 salmon steaks, 1 inch thick
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat gas grill or coals.
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients except salmon steaks.
- When ready to grill, place salmon steaks on gas grill over medium heat or
on charcoal grill over medium coals.
- Cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with fork
and is opaque in center.
- Serve salmon with tarragon sauce.
Prep Time: 20 Min | Yield: 2 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Fish and Seafood Recipes