Shrimp en Brochette
- 36 large shrimp, shelled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 36 pineapple chunks (canned is fine)
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Marinate shrimp for 1 hour in a mixture of the lemon juice, wine, oil, Worcestershire
sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Alternate on skewers with pineapple chunks (6 shrimp and 6 pineapple chunks
- Grill until shrimp is cooked, basting with marinade while cooking.