- 1 pound (about 35) raw, large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint, minced
- 1 scallion, minced
- 1 fresh pineapple, cored
- 8 bamboo skewers, presoaked in water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix together the oil, mint, parsley and scallion. Pour over shrimp, and
toss to coat.
- Cut pineapple into 1-inch chunks.
- Skewer each shrimp through the thick and thin end, alternating shrimp and
pineapple. Fill skewers.
- Grill on a lightly oiled grill over medium heat.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side until the shrimp are opaque (white and
Makes 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Fish and Seafood Recipes