- 3 pounds jumbo shrimp
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Accent
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Peel and devein the shrimp.
- Combine remaining ingredients, then marinate shrimp overnight in the sauce.
- When ready to grill, alternate on skewers a shrimp, which has been wrapped
in a strip of raw bacon, with a bud of garlic.
- Place the filled skewers over a charcoal fire and cook very slowly, basting
frequently with the marinade.