South Seas Shrimp and Mango
- 1 pound raw jumbo shrimp
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon hot cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- Place shrimp in large resealable plastic food-storage bag.
- Combine mustard, oil, juice, hot sauce and orange peel in small bowl; pour
over shrimp. Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes.
- Alternately thread shrimp, mango, bell pepper and onions onto four 10-inch
- Place skewers on oiled grid.
- Grill over high heat 7 minutes or until shrimp are opaque, turning and basting
once with mustard mixture. (Discard any remaining marinade.)
Makes 4 servings
Source: Frank's RedHot
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.