Spicy Shrimp Kabobs
Serve these tasty spicy kabobs over rice or use short skewers to serve as appetizers.
- 1/2 cup McCormick® Extra Hot Cocktail Sauce for Seafood or McCormick® Original Cocktail Sauce for Seafood
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY® with Lemon & Herb Seasoning OR OLD BAY® with Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- Mix cocktail sauce, honey, lime juice and Old Bay until blended. Reserve
1/2 of the sauce for dipping.
- Thread shrimp onto 8 skewers. Brush with remaining sauce.
- Broil or grill over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes per side or just until shrimp
- Serve with reserved sauce.
Yield: 4 (2 skewer) servings | Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 10 min
If using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent burning.
Nutrition Information per serving Calories: 157 Fat: 1 g Carbohydrates: 19
g Cholesterol: 166 mg Sodium: 1228 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 18 g
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick & Company, Inc.