Sweet-Hot Seafood Kebabs
Grill shrimp with casing and tails on for best flavor. "Pre-drill" skewer holes in tough corncobs with ice pick or clean nail.
- 1 pound shrimp (16 count)
- 1/2 pound swordfish, chunked
- 1 ear corn, cut into fourths
- 1 teaspoon chile powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 apricots, halved
- 1 lime, quartered
- Toss shrimp and swordfish in chile powder, salt and olive oil.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Thread onto skewers, alternating with apricot halves and lime quarters.
- Grill over medium-high flame until shrimps are pink and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve over couscous.
Makes 4 kebabs.