Swordfish with Strawberry Salsa
Grilled swordfish steaks and fresh strawberry salsa make this seafood meal sizzle with flavor - ready in just 30 minutes!
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 pounds swordfish steaks, 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped strawberries
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries or golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 green onion, finely chopped (1 tablespoon)
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Place vinegar in shallow nonmetal dish or resealable plastic food-storage
- Add fish, turning to coat with vinegar.
- Make Strawberry Salsa.
- Drain fish; discard vinegar. Cover and grill fish 4 inches from medium heat
10 to 15 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Remove fish to platter. Immediately top with salsa.
Prep Time 15 min | Servings 6
If you're feeling adventurous, try this recipe with grilled marlin steaks instead
of the swordfish steaks.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):