Swordfish with Strawberry Salsa
Grilled swordfish steaks and fresh strawberry salsa make this seafood meal sizzle with flavor - ready in just 30 minutes!
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 pounds swordfish steaks, 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped strawberries
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries or golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 green onion, finely chopped (1 tablespoon)
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Place vinegar in shallow nonmetal dish or resealable plastic food-storage bag.
- Add fish, turning to coat with vinegar.
- Make Strawberry Salsa.
- Drain fish; discard vinegar. Cover and grill fish 4 inches from medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Remove fish to platter. Immediately top with salsa.
Prep Time 15 min
Total Time 30 min
If you're feeling adventurous, try this recipe with grilled marlin steaks instead of the swordfish steaks.
Recipe and photo credit: