Apple Gouda Quesadillas
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 firm red apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded Gouda cheese
- Heat a grill for high heat.
- Brush oil onto one side of a tortilla, and place on a plate oil side down. Spread about 1/2 tablespoon of mustard on the top side, and top with green onion, apple slices and about 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a second tortilla on top, and brush the top with olive oil.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients, stacking the quesadillas on the plate.
- Brush the grilling surface with oil, and place the quesadillas carefully on the grill. Grill for about 3 minutes, or until the bottom is crisp.
- Flip, and grill on the other side until crisp. Remove from the grill to serving plates and cut into quarters.
- Serve warm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.