Cherry-Honey Grilled Pineapple
- 4 slices fresh pineapple
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cherry brandy
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- To marinate, combine honey, brandy and lemon juice in a nonporous glass
dish or bowl.
- Mix together and add pineapple; coat well with marinade mixture.
- Cover dish and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove pineapple from dish or bowl, discarding any leftover marinade.
- Place pineapple wedges directly on rack or in a basket and grill for about
10 minutes, turning, until pineapple is hot and caramelized.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.