Glazed Macadamia Bananas
- 3 medium-size, ripe bananas, cut crosswise in half
- 6 (10-inch) metal or bamboo skewers *
- 1/3 cup bottled teriyaki baste and glaze with honey and pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts or toasted pecans
* Soak bamboo skewers in water about 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- Thread one banana half lengthwise onto each skewer; brush bananas generously with teriyaki baste and glaze with honey and pineapple.
- Grill or broil bananas 2 to 3 minutes, or until slightly browned and bubbly, turning over once and brushing with remaining baste and glaze. Lightly roll bananas in nuts.
- Serve warm.
Makes 6 servings