- 2 avocados
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Seasoned salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa, optional for half-shell version
- For grilled slices: Cut avocado in half, seed, peel and slice. Drizzle with
fresh lime or lemon juice and brush lightly with olive oil. Gently place slices
on grill over hot coals for 2 minutes on each side. Season with salt, to taste.
- For grilled half-shells: Cut avocado in half and remove seed. Drizzle with
fresh lime or lemon juice and brush lightly with olive oil. Gently place cut-side
down on grill over hot coals for 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt, to taste.
Optional: Fill with fresh salsa or your favorite fresh ingredients.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 11/24/2001 11:06 am.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.