Grilled Fruit with Dulce de Leche Rum Sauce
Try this Grilled Fruit with Dulce de Leche Rum Sauce and enjoy a flavorful dessert
that's ready in less than 30 minutes. You'll love this rich and elegant sauce with
hints of cinnamon. Serve with ice cream.
- 8 fresh, 1/2-inch-thick peeled pineapple slices
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled, sliced lengthwise and cut in half
- 1 can (13.4 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche
- Half of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- Vanilla ice cream
- Spray grill with nonstick cooking spray; heat to medium-high.
- Grill fruit on each side for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
- Place dulce de leche, media crema and cinnamon in medium saucepan. Heat
over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes or until gently boiling.
- Remove from heat; add rum.
- Serve fruit with ice cream and topped with dulce de leche rum sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 16 minutes
Cooling Time: 0 minutes
Reprinted with permission from Nestlé® and meals.com.
>> Grilled Appetizer Recipes