- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 slices fresh pineapple, about 1/2 inch thick each
- 1 teaspoon cracked dried green peppercorns or cracked black peppercorns
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Glaze: In small saucepan combine the glaze ingredients and whisk
until smooth. Bring to boil over medium-high heat and cook until thickened,
1 to 2 minutes. Keep the glaze warm or reheat when ready to serve.
- Pineapple: Season both sides of the pineapple slices with the peppercorns.
Grill over indirect medium heat until well marked, 6 to 8 minutes, turning once
halfway through grilling time.
- Serve each pineapple slice with a scoop of ice cream and some of the glaze
drizzled over the top.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.