Grilled Pineapple with Caramel Sauce
- 1 pineapple
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Cut the skin off the pineapple, then core. Cut the pineapple in half. Slice
the pineapple halves into 1/2-inch slices. Skewer the pieces of pineapple.
- Heat the grill pan over medium heat. Put the pieces or skewers of pineapple
onto the grill pan. Let grill for about 3 minutes and flip and cook an additional
3 minutes on the other side.
- While the pineapple is grilling, drizzle a serving plate with half the caramel
- When the pineapple is cooked, remove and place on the serving plate.
- Drizzle the top of the pineapple with the remaining caramel sauce.
- Serve as is or over ice cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.