Honey-Drizzled Grilled Peaches a la Mode
Honey makes anything better, and this is especially true for these wonderful
honey-drizzled grilled peaches. If you like, just before they are finished on
the grill, spoon a small amount of raspberry preserves into the center. You can
use this same recipe for slices of fresh pineapple. How yummy is that?
- 4 whole large, ripe peaches
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus more for drizzling
- Vanilla ice cream
- Pecans, chopped (optional)
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit.
- Brush the cut side of the peaches with butter and sprinkle with
- Place the peaches cut side down on the grill and grill for about two
minutes until soft. Flip and grill the other side for about 2 minutes.
- Remove peaches from grill, drizzle with honey and serve with vanilla ice
cream topped with chopped pecans, if desired.