Grilled Lemon Oregano Chicken
(George Foreman Grill)
This is delicious cooked on the George Foreman grill!
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (pounded to about 1/2 inch thick)
- Combine all marinade ingredients.
- Add chicken breast halves to the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Grill until done (approximately 4 to 5 minutes on the George Foreman grill).
Posted by bettyboop at Recipe Goldmine 1/3/2002 8:54 am.