Grilled Rosemary Swordfish
(George Foreman Grill)
- 4 swordfish steaks (4-ounces each, 1 inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
- Arrange steaks in a large baking dish.
- Combine minced rosemary, lemon rind, and garlic; press evenly onto one side of each steak.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place rack on grill over medium-hot coals.
- Place steaks on rack.
- Combine lemon juice and pepper, and brush over steaks. Cook for 6 minutes on each side or until done, basting frequently with lemon juice mixture.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3 ounces fish)
If cooking on the George Foreman grill, the steaks should be done after about 5 minutes. Don't overcook! When fish flakes easily it is done.
Serving Ideas: Garnish with lemon wedges and rosemary sprigs, if desired.
Posted by bettyboop at Recipe Goldmine 1/3/2002 8:54 am.