From the George Foreman grilling booklet, this one is quick, easy and delicious! I find that the chicken takes about 4 to 5 minutes to cook, but you'll need to get the "feel" of your own GF grill and cook accordingly. You don't want to overcook it, or it will taste dried out.
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Remove all traces of fat from the chicken. Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound (flatten) to a uniform thickness (about 1/2 inch).
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Posted by bettyboop at Recipe Goldmine 1/3/2002 8:53 am.