Teriyaki Finger Steaks
- 2 pounds boneless sirloin steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Trim fat from steak and slice lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips; place in
a large glass bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients; pour over meat and toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Drain, discarding marinade. Loosely thread meat strips onto skewers.
- Grill over medium-hot coals, turning often, for 7 to 10 minutes or until
meat reaches desired doneness. (If using the George Foreman grill, check for
doneness after 3 or 4 minutes.)
- Remove from skewers and serve.
Posted by bettyboop at Recipe Goldmine 1/3/2002 8:53 am.