- 1 leg of lamb, boned and butterflied, or 1 lamb roast
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup rum
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can juice-packed sliced peaches
- Rinse lamb and place in a re-sealable plastic bag.
- Add remaining ingredients except peaches to bag and seal.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Remove meat from marinade and place on a grill over medium heat; cook for
about 15 to 20 minutes per side or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Place marinade in a small saucepan and cook until reduced by half.
- Slice meat and place on a platter with peaches; drizzle with reduced marinade.
Yield: 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.