Grilled Lavender and Honey Lamb
- 4 to 6 lamb steaks of choice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lavender, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Place steaks in a baking dish, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine lavender, rosemary, garlic, honey and olive oil.
- Pour over steaks, cover, and refrigerate for 12 hours, if possible.
- To cook, sear steaks on a hot grill, cooking them about three minutes per
side for medium rare, 1/2-inch-thick steaks.
- Serve immediately.
Servings: 4 to 6
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.